Join the Forever 21 Book Club!Subscribe to get the latest news about Forever 21. Also get the latest notifications of blog posts and other occasional news.
- kathy on The Forever 21 book launch party in Sydney!
- Yashvi on The Forever 21 book launch party in Sydney!
- This month’s top 5 tips for looking younger. | Kathy Divine on Forever 21
- kathy on My Journey To Wellness – A Story about the struggle and triumph over Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.
- Robyn Chuter on My Journey To Wellness – A Story about the struggle and triumph over Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.
- I would like to introduce Mesfin Hailemariam. He is one of the contributors to my new book Plant-powered Men. He... fb.me/23ZXBtKYP 1 week ago
- Another star from my upcoming book Plant-powered Men. Follow his fitness and diet plan and you'll be set for... fb.me/1HOla3B3d 1 week ago
- A rare opportunity is coming up to meet the 2012 Young Vegan of the Year -- Tamsin Einspruch. She will be at the... fb.me/2SpSOLTbQ 1 week ago
- fb.me/2px7wvAFp 2 weeks ago
- Coolest vegan facelift ever! For the website that is...Check out our new look: vegansarecool.com fb.me/1I5n8327M 2 weeks ago
Category Archives: For Health
Hi! I will be interviewed by Saoirse Martinez on Vegan World Radio on Wednesday 7th March 10pm (central time, USA). They are doing a Vegan 101 show and want to talk about my second book Vegans Are Cool with … Continue reading
Hi there! I am so excited to share my latest news: my second book Vegans Are Cool will be launching soon! Vegans Are Cool is a collection of writings by members of the global vegan community. The aim of this … Continue reading
There is an exciting challenge coming up in November called the Vegan Easy Challenge. It is a great opportunity to help those that are not yet vegan give it a go for 30 days via a support network. Below is all … Continue reading
Looking for the ultimate combination to ensure a youthful look throughout your life? Look no further!! Check out my top 5 tips for July: What goes in, effects the skin…plus more! Yep, that’s right – a healthy diet is essential … Continue reading
I only write when really inspired. In no way am I a writing machine! There needs to be some kind of motivation or emotion that is stirred that causes me to put my ideas and thoughts into written words. Today … Continue reading
Tonight I was lucky enough to attend the opening of Loving Hut in Canley Heights, Sydney, Australia. Loving Hut is a chain of vegan restaurants that can be found worldwide. Loving Hut Canley Heights is owned by a couple of … Continue reading
I was so happy when Amanda from Veganera.com told me about the e-book that the Vegan Era crew have come up with. It is such an amazing guide to taking care of one’s self during the journey to recovery from … Continue reading